complacence | complacent | complacently
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Complacent"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- A person who is very envious, proud, easily angered, restless and complacent is called dhiroddhata by learned scholars
- All the state laws are applicable to the human being, not to the animals. Because if an animal goes to the wrong path or if an animal takes away something from your possession, he is not punished, neither anybody goes to complain in the police court
- In such chivalrous fighting between friends (like Krsna & Arjuna), there is sometimes bragging, self-complacence, pride, power, taking to weapons, challenging & standing as opponent. All of these symptoms become impetuses to chivalrous devotional service
- It is a common sense affair that if somebody takes the trouble of doing so many things for the last ten or twenty years and go there and touch the moon planet, come back, it is successful. So it may be complacence for him, but I don't think it is success
- It is very regrettable that complacent so-called devotees criticize the members of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness for accepting sannyasa and spreading the cult of Lord Caitanya all over the world
- Self-complacence with a polished type of animal civilization geared to sense gratification is delusion, and such a "civilization" is not worthy of the name
- Self-complacent and always impudent, deluded by wealth and false prestige, they (demoniac persons) sometimes proudly perform sacrifices in name only, without following any rules or regulations
- Self-complacent and always impudent, deluded by wealth and false prestige, they sometimes perform sacrifices in name only without following any rules or regulations. BG 16.17 - 1972
- Such persons (who have no information of Krsna consciousness) complacently believe that their nations, communities or families can protect them, unaware that all such fallible soldiers will be destroyed in due course of time
- That is the way of material civilization too much depending on machine. At any time the whole thing may collapse and therefore we may not be self complacent depending so much on artificial life
- Those who are imitating this yoga system in different so-called schools and societies, although complacent, are certainly wasting their time. They are completely in ignorance of the desired goal. BG 1972 purports
- Today people engaged in government service and people who rule over the citizens have no respect for the varnasrama-dharma. They complacently feel that the state is secular. In such a government, no one can be happy