"come in"|"comes in"|"came in"|"coming in"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
- ► Come In Contact (3 C, 101 P)
Pages in category "Come In"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- All the messiahs-saints who have come before or who will come in the future to preach the transcendental message of the kingdom of Godhead - are to be understood as the most confidential servants of the Personality of Godhead
- As soon as one hears of the Supreme Personality of Godhead (krsna-kirtana), one immediately comes in touch with the Lord. A devotee immediately comes in touch with the Lord by any or all of the items of devotional service - sravanam kirtanam visnoh
- As soon as personal motivation comes in it is not possible for one to understand our Krishna Consciousness philosophy
- At the present moment the consciousness is materially contaminated. Just like pouring water, water pouring, down from the cloud is pure, distilled water, but as soon as the water comes in touch with the earth it becomes muddy immediately
- Attraction means you have to engage your mind. Mayy asakta-manah. Attraction does not come in the air. The mind, mind fully engaged in something, is called attraction
- I am very much pleased that a learned scholar like you is prepared to cooperate with our preaching activities. If you kindly come in Calcutta along with your papers, I shall be very glad to meet you and talk with you on the subject matter
- I can understand that this Bhagavata-dharma discourse can be held anywhere all over the world and people will come in large numbers such great distance and under all kinds of hardships just to hear our discourse
- I received report that he was talking privately in his room with a woman, and if anybody would try to come in, then he would get angry, saying get out, get out. What is this? In India private talks with woman are immediately condemned
- If one is performing one's material duties very perfectly, then what is gain there? He's simply wasting time. And a devotee, even by sentiment or whimsically comes in this center and gives some service, that is a permanent record
- In the final analysis, the original guru is Krsna, His disciple is Narada, whose disciple is Vyasa, and in this way we gradually come in touch with the guru-parampara
- In the spiritual sky there are innumerable Vaikuntha planets, and from these planets the expansions of the Supreme Personality of Godhead come into this universe
- In Western countries they sleep twelve o'clock. As soon as there was kirtana, half-naked he used to come in New York. He used to complain, Mr. Chudy, "Oh, it is..." "Mr. Chudy, sir, I cannot do anything. You request them"
- Lord Caitanya teaches us to come in touch with the dust of the Lord's lotus feet, for then there will undoubtedly be all success
- Lord Siva explained to his wife, Parvati, that in the age of Kali he would come in the form of a brahmana to preach an imperfect interpretation of the Vedas, known as Mayavadism, which in actuality is but a second edition of atheistic Buddhist philosophy
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Therefore everyone offered respects to Him. Even the denizens of heaven used to come in the dress of ordinary men to offer their respect to the Lord
- O Muslim mendicant, please come in. The Lord is calling you. Sanatana Gosvami was very pleased to hear this order, and he entered Candrasekhara's house
- On the contrary, even though full of all opulence and material prosperity, any householder's house where the devotees of the Lord are never allowed to come in, and where there is no water for washing their feet, is to be considered a tree
- So there is no place for impersonal features in the transcendental world as there are impersonal features in the material world. Whenever there is cetana, or knowledge, the personal feature comes in
- Sometimes some man comes in our society; after staying for days, he goes away. This is praksepata, thrown away. Unless he's very sincere, he cannot stay with us
- Sometimes this (the conditioned soul imagining that his father or grandfather has again come in the form of his son or grandson) may happen, but in any case the conditioned soul likes to take pleasure in such concocted thoughts
- The causeless mercy of the Supreme Personality of Godhead is first appreciated when one comes in touch with a bona fide spiritual master who can bring the conditioned soul to the highest position of devotional life
- The duty of a human being is to capture the opportunity to come in touch with Krsna's representative, the bona fide spiritual master. Under the guidance of the spiritual master, the spiritual father, one can return home, back to Godhead
- The Lord has made it convenient for the conditioned soul to live in Mathura, Vrndavana & Navadvipa and thus be directly connected with the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Simply by living in these places, one can immediately come in contact with the Lord
- The river fishes sometimes go to the sea, but the sea fishes, they never come to the river. Similarly, there are living entities in the spiritual world. They never come in this material world. Their number is greater, at least three times greater
- Their (prakrta-sahajiyas) ecstatic tears will of course help them in the long run, for as soon as they come in contact with a pure devotee their lives will become successful
- This state of consciousness, material consciousness, is on the sleeping state, in the darkness of sleeping state. We do not know. We do not know what is my identity. We do not know wherefrom we have come in this place, where we have to go
- Those on the paths of jnana, yoga and karma all have to come in the end to the Supreme Lord because vasudevah sarvam iti (BG 7.19) - the Supreme Lord is the ultimate enjoyer of everything. That is the perfection of all sacrifice
- We don't care for the designations. We invite everyone to leave aside the designation and come in your original form and be Krsna conscious and be happy
- We want our men to come to India to learn the Sanskrit language so that we can study the Vedic literature. So you must arrange for a teacher to coach these boys in Sanskrit
- When the mothers (Yasoda and Rohini) saw small teeth coming in, they would count them and be happy, and when the babies (Krsna and Balarama) saw Their mothers allowing Them to drink their breast milk, the babies also felt transcendental pleasure
- When the Yamuna was threatened like this, she became greatly afraid of the power of Balarama and immediately came in person, falling at His lotus feet and praying
- Wherefrom the beauty worship has come in this material world unless there is beauty in the original form, Krsna and Radharani?