"cannot imagine" | "can not imagine" | "cannot even imagine" | "could not imagine"|unimaginable | unimaginably | unimaginative| "not imagined"|"not imagining"|"not imagine"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God Cannot Be Imagined (1 P)
Pages in category "Cannot Imagine"
The following 54 pages are in this category, out of 54 total.
- Although Maharaja Prthu's life was full of pious activities, he was wondering how his audience with the Kumaras happened. He could not imagine what kind of pious activities he had performed
- Although the foolish cannot imagine how Krsna, who appears just like a human being, can control the infinite and the finite, those who are pure devotees accept this, for they know that Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead. BG 1972 purports
- Arjuna is not understanding Krsna by his philosophical speculation. Directly Krsna revealing. This is the process of understanding God. You cannot create your imagination, imaginative God
- At least up to the time of Maharaja Pariksit, no one could imagine the wretched conditions of the cow and the bull
- At this time, one of the thieves, acting as the chief priest, was ready to offer the blood of Jada Bharata, whom they imagined to be an animal-man, to the goddess Kali to drink as a liquor
- Because materialists cannot imagine or conceive of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, they may think that God is dead, but factually He is always existing in His sac-cid-ananda-vigraha (Bs. 5.1), His eternal form
- Brahma says, "Dear Krsna, the inconceivable qualities, beauties & activities which You have revealed by Your presence on this planet cannot be calculated by any material measurement. If one even tries to imagine, that is also impossible"
- By Lord Krsna's grace, a devotee can accomplish wonderful things unimaginable even to the most powerful scientist
- He could not imagine what kind of pious activities he had performed. This is a sign of humility on the part of King Prthu, whose life was so full of pious activities that even Lord Visnu came to see him and predicted that the Kumaras would also come
- How to protect the cows & how rich this community was are explained in these verses (SB 10.5.7). We can hardly imagine that cows, bulls & calves could be cared for so nicely & decorated so well with cloths & valuable golden ornaments. How happy they were
- It is not possible for us to imagine the breathing power of Maha-Visnu, who is but a partial manifestation of Lord Nityananda. This the author of the Caitanya-caritamrta explains in the ninth verse - CC Intro
- It is not that Krsna does not eat or that we imagine that He eats; He actually eats, but His eating is different from ours
- Materialists cannot even imagine that there is a transcendental body which is imperishable, full of knowledge and eternally blissful
- Mayavadi philosophers cannot imagine how this oneness (with paraphernalia of Visnuloka) can be achieved even in different varieties. Their idea of oneness is that there is no variety. Therefore they have become impersonalists
- On my (Prabhupada's) passage to America, how insignificant the ship was, like a matchbox in the midst of the ocean. Krsna's intelligence resembles the ocean, for one cannot imagine how vast it is
- One cannot imagine something about God or His form. Such imagination is not accepted by those who are serious about enlightenment. Here (in CC Adi 3.111) Brahma says that one can know Krsna through the path of properly understanding the Vedic texts
- One devotee said, "Dear Krsna, if You had not appeared on this planet, then the asuras and atheists would have surely created havoc against the activities of the devotees. I cannot imagine the magnitude of such devastation prevented by Your presence"
- Owing to a gross material conception of things, most men in this age cannot imagine how such a small particle can become both so great and so small. So men look at the soul proper as wonderful either by constitution or by description. BG 1972 purports
- She (the woman) clearly says that the yatis, the transcendentalists, who are concerned only with spiritual life (kaivalya), cannot imagine the happiness of pravrtti-marga
- Spiritual happiness in the eternal kingdom of God cannot be imagined even by the great brahmacaris or sannyasis who are eligible to be promoted to the planets beyond the region of heaven
- That you cannot imagine. It is like that. God is like you and me, a person. But He is Pacific Ocean; we are drop
- The airplane sent by Lord Visnu to carry Dhruva Maharaja to Sisumara was a completely spiritual, transcendental airplane. Material scientists can neither see such vehicles nor imagine how they fly in the air
- The biggest and the minutest are beyond their (foolish persons) conception, so they cannot imagine that a form (of Krsna) like that of a human being can simultaneously control the infinite and the minute. BG 1972 purports
- The conditioned soul cannot imagine the actual engagements of the liberated soul. While the conditioned soul thus dreams about spiritual engagements, the liberated soul is awake
- "The frog in the well" logic illustrates that a frog residing in the atmosphere and boundary of a well cannot imagine the length and breadth of the gigantic ocean
- The householder can appreciate the results of sacrifices, which enable him to gain promotion to superior planetary systems. All this material happiness is practically unknown to the transcendentalists. They cannot even imagine such happiness
- The Lord has innumerable forms, and He appears in a particular form as preferred by a particular type of devotee. A yogi is advised to meditate upon the forms that are approved by devotees. A yogi cannot imagine a form for meditation
- The number of manvantara-avataras for only one universe has been given. One can only imagine how many manvantara-avataras exist in the innumerable universes. And all these universes and Brahmas exist only during one exhalation of Maha-Visnu
- The rsis in those days, however, could not even imagine that in the advanced days of the age of Kali the lowest of the sudras will be elected as administrators and will open organized slaughterhouses for killing cows
- The speculative philosophers and yogis cannot imagine this, because they more or less depend on their own strength. As stated in the Katha Upanisad (1.2.23), the Lord can be known only by those whom He favors, and not by anyone else
- There is no distinction between Krsna's body and His soul, but because less intelligent men see Krsna as a human being, they deride Him. They cannot imagine how a person like Krsna could be the origin of everything
- There is the spiritual spark who is the proprietor of the body. This is the beginning of spiritual education. What is, the scientists cannot imagine, or they have no idea, from there we begin our education in spiritual life, beyond their jurisdiction
- These activities (Maharaja Priyavrata's activities) are so great that modern scientists cannot even imagine how such things can be done
- These impersonalists, they cannot think of that a person can be so unlimitedly powerful. Therefore they become impersonalist. They cannot think of. The impersonalists, they cannot imagine...
- These transcendental loving affairs of the Lord (between the Lord and the gopis) are unimaginable to empiricists involved in the impersonal feature of the Absolute Truth
- Transcendental loving affairs of the Lord are unimaginable to empiricists involved in the impersonal feature of the Absolute Truth
- We cannot even imagine the duration of life on the highest planet. It is stated in Bhagavad-gita that Brahma's twelve hours are inconceivable even to our mathematicians. These are all descriptions of the external energy of the Lord, or maya
- We cannot imagine how things work in the spiritual world, where everything is spiritual
- We cannot imagine or concoct forms and attributes of the Lord
- We cannot imagine the duration of one breath of Maha-Visnu, for within one breath all the universes are created and annihilated. This is stated in the Brahma-samhita - CC Intro
- We cannot imagine the duration of one breath of the Maha-Visnu, for within one breath all of the universes are created and annihilated
- We cannot imagine, we cannot see even atoms with your naked eyes. Unless six atoms combine together, you cannot see. One atom we cannot see
- When food is offered to Krsna, we do not see Him eating, but He eats simply by glancing at the food. We cannot imagine how things work in the spiritual world, where everything is spiritual - CC Intro
- When foodstuffs are offered to Krsna we don't see Him eating, but He eats simply by glancing at the food. We cannot imagine how things work in the spiritual world where everything is spiritual
- When he was in the womb of his mother, Prahlada listened to the words of Narada Muni. One cannot imagine how the baby in embryo could hear Narada, but this is spiritual life; progress in spiritual life cannot be obstructed by any material condition
- When I first came to America I never imagined that this movement would spread so far and wide. I thought that my Guru Maharaja has ordered me to try to spread his teachings in the English language, so let me try
- You cannot imagine of Krsna. If some rascal says that "I am imagining," that is rascaldom. You have to see Krsna through the Vedas. Vedais ca sarvair aham eva vedyah. That is the purpose of studying Vedas. Therefore it is called Vedanta
- You cannot imagine what my spiritual master said. Or even if you read some books, you cannot understand unless you understand it from me. This is called parampara system. You cannot jump over to the superior guru, neglecting the next acarya