This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Cannot Describe"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total.
- Actually these things cannot even be described. One can understand them only by seeing. Considering His influence, I (Muslim spy) accept Him as the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Although you (King Prthu) have appeared through the body of King Vena, even great orators and speakers like Lord Brahma and other demigods cannot exactly describe the glorious activities of Your Lordship
- Even Anantadeva, who possesses thousands of mouths, cannot fully describe the ecstatic transformations that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu experienced in a single day
- Everyone was astounded to see the greatness of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Indeed, I (Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami) cannot properly describe the pastimes of the Lord at Prayaga
- He (Nityananda) granted to one as low as me (Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami) the sight of Lord Govinda. Words cannot describe this, nor is it fit to be disclosed
- He (Sanatana Gosvami) was so devoted to his spiritual master (Vidya-vacaspati) that this cannot be described
- He (Sankarsana) is the shelter of everything. He is wonderful in every respect, and His opulences are infinite. Even Ananta cannot describe His glory
- I (Krsnadas Kaviraja Gosvami) cannot understand the very deep, meaningful pastimes of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. My intelligence cannot penetrate them, and therefore I could not properly describe them
- I (Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami) have briefly described only some of the followers and devotees of Lord Nityananda Prabhu. Even the thousand-mouthed Sesa Naga cannot describe all of these unlimited devotees
- I (Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami) have now summarized the entire subject matter of the Madhya-lila. These pastimes cannot be described elaborately even in millions of books
- I (Pradyumna Misra) cannot properly describe the discourses of Ramananda Raya, for he is not an ordinary human being. He is fully absorbed in the devotional service of the Lord
- In the Brahma Purana it is said, "The transcendental significance of Purusottama-ksetra, which is the 80-square-mile field of Lord Jagannatha, cannot be properly described"
- In this chapter I (Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami) have to some extent described the essence of the pastimes of Lord Caitanya at the end. If I die in the meantime and cannot describe them in detail, at least the devotees will have this transcendental treasure
- In this Kamyavana, Krsna performed enchanting pastimes. Here you will be able to take darsana of many ponds and other transcendental spots. I cannot even describe in writing all the sacred tirthas found at Kamyavana - Bhakti-ratnakara, Fifth Wave
- It is not possible to measure the complete glories of the Supreme Lord, who is unlimited. Even the Lord Himself in His incarnation as Ananta, or Sesa, cannot describe His own glories
- No one can describe all the qualities of Haridasa Thakura. One may say something about them just to purify himself
- No one can describe the characteristics and ecstatic love of Gadadhara Pandita. Therefore another name for Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is Gadadhara-prananatha, "the life and soul of Gadadhara Pandita"
- No one can describe the fortunate position of Kulina-grama. It is so sublime that even sweepers who tend their hogs there also chant the Hare Krsna maha-mantra
- No one can describe the good fortune of Svarupa Damodara Gosvami, for he is always absorbed in the service of the Lord with his body, mind and words
- No one can properly describe Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's affection for His devotees. He always tolerated all kinds of personal unhappiness resulting from His acceptance of the renounced order of life
- No one can properly describe the fortune of the wives of Lord Krsna. They took care of Him personally by rendering various transcendental services like bathing Him, feeding Him, pleasing Him and serving Him
- No one can properly describe the sweetness of Lord Nityananda's dancing. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu personally comes to see it
- No one in the material world is perfect, and an imperfect person could not describe this material universe accurately, even after continued speculation
- Simply by hearing Your (Caitanya's) holy name, dog-eaters become holy saints. Your uncommon potencies cannot be described in words
- Since Lord Ananta Himself cannot describe even a fragment of these pastimes, I (Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami) am simply pointing out the direction
- Some of them (fruits) are variously known in different places, but in Vrndavana all of them are always available in so many thousands of varieties that no one can fully describe them
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu honored Bhavananda Raya by saying, "The glories of a person who has a jewel of a son like Ramananda Raya cannot be described within this mortal world"
- Srila Vrndavana dasa Thakura is the authorized writer on the pastimes of Lord Caitanya. Without his mercy, therefore, one cannot describe these pastimes
- The brahmana told Prakasananda Sarasvati, "There is a sannyasi who has come from Jagannatha Puri, and I cannot describe His wonderful influence and glories"
- The entire material energy is working according to the plans of Anantadeva. Therefore we should regard Him as the root cause of the material creation. There is no end to His strength, and no one can fully describe Him
- The feeling of such separation (living beings and Krsna) cannot be described, but it can simply be imagined by devotees only
- The Mayavadi cannot describe how the individual soul evolved from ignorance and consequently became covered by illusory energy. BG 1972 purports
- The pastimes of Lord Caitanya are unlimited. No one can properly describe His activities, yet I make the attempt out of greed. This but reveals my shamelessness
- The scene of separation that took place when Sanatana Gosvami and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu took leave of each other is so piteous that it cannot be described herein
- The transformations undergone by the Lord when He manifested severe unhappiness due to separation from Krsna cannot be described
- The wife of Candrasekhara (Acaryaratna) also went. I (Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami) cannot describe the greatness of Candrasekhara's love for the Lord
- There were also various types of pickles - lemon pickle, berry pickle and so on. Indeed, I (Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami) am not able to describe the variety of food offered to Lord Jagannatha
- Thus I (Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami) have briefly described a discussion of the ultimate goal of life, love of Godhead. The mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu cannot be described expansively
- Thus I (Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami) have briefly described Krsna's manifestation of transcendental forms. This subject matter is so large that even Lord Ananta cannot describe it fully
- Thus I (Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami) have described the transcendental ecstatic emotions of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Even Lord Brahma cannot describe their influence
- Thus I (Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami) have ended my narration about Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's pilgrimage, describing it in brief. It cannot be described very broadly