cage | cages
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
- ► A Bird Within a Cage (18 P)
- ► Encagement (1 C, 87 P)
Pages in category "Cage"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- If you simply wash the cage very nicely and cover it and paint it and the bird within the cage is crying, starving... What is this civilization? Similarly, we spirit soul, we have been encaged within this body
- It is stated that even if one is forced to live within a cage of iron or in the midst of a blazing fire, he should accept this position rather than live with nondevotees who are through and through against the supremacy of the Lord
- The bird is crying, "Ka, ka. Give me food, give me food." If one only takes care of the cage, how can the bird be happy
- The cage is not the bird. But foolish persons, they are taking care of the cage, not of the bird. The bird, out of starvation, is suffering. So we are suffering spiritual starvation. Therefore nobody is happy in this material world
- The service of humanity means they are serving the body. Where is the soul? They do not know how to serve. Just like washing the cage, and the bird within the cage, it is starving
- Thereafter, Indra released himself from the cage of the network of arrows. Appearing with his chariot, flag, horses and chariot driver and thus pleasing the sky, the earth and all directions, he shone effulgently like the sun at the end of night
- This material body is the cage of the soul