butcher | butchered | butcherhouse | butchering | butchers | butcher's | butchery
Pages in category "Butcher"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- Animal killer means not exactly those who are butchers, or ordinary man who kills animal and eat. But even a person who does not take care of his self-realization, he is also animal-killer
- Anyone who is unconscious, who is ignorant of his spiritual identity, identifying himself with this body and misusing this opportunity of human form of life simply for animal sense gratification, they are also butchers
- Are not the animals of a country citizens also? Then why are they allowed to be butchered in organized slaughterhouses? Are these the signs of equality, fraternity and nonviolence?
- Asvatthama, he's born of a brahmana father, but his work has been proved just like a butcher
- At the present moment everyone is a butcher
- Because a person is killing some cow or some animal, we are calling butcher, but mostly they are killing their soul
- Butchers cannot be interested in Krsna consciousness, for they are already materially allured. Their only interest lies in developing comforts for the temporary body
- Butchers' health organization
- He (Jarasandha) used to sacrifice all arrested kings before Lord Mahabhairava (Siva) and by his military power he defeated many small kings and arrested them to butcher before Mahabhairava
- He (Vrtrasura's elder brother) was your (Indra's) spiritual master, but although you entrusted him with the performance of your sacrifice, you later mercilessly severed his heads from his body the way one butchers an animal
- In a slaughterhouse the butchers certainly get money easily, but such business is not based on religious principles. Similarly, there are many nightclubs for sense gratification and brothels for sex
- In Calcutta there are many butcher shops which keep a deity of the goddess Kali, and animal-eaters think it proper to purchase animal flesh from such shops in hope that they are eating the remnants of food offered to the goddess Kali
- It is said that a cruel person like a butcher is advised not to live and not to die
- Should not a king or executive head protect the lives of the poor animals who are unable to defend themselves? Is this humanity? Are not the animals of a country citizens also? Then why are they allowed to be butchered in organized slaughterhouses?
- Since You (Krsna) are the most beloved son of Your father, Vasudeva, Your mother, Devaki, has sent me to inform You of the unfortunate news that Salva has arrested Your father and taken him away by force, just as a butcher mercilessly takes away an animal
- The butcher is killing animal because he does not know what is the effect of this killing. Similarly, persons who do not know what is the value of this human form of life and simply spoiling it just like animals, they are also butchering themselves
- The disturbance of the animal population by wholesale slaughter produces a catastrophic future reaction for the butcher, his land and his government
- The four things are Kali's disciple, friends. So one friend is this meat-eating problem, the butchers, Kali's friends. And the liquor distiller, he's also Kali's friend. And the gamblers or the gambling house maintainer. And prostitute house maintainer
- The word pasu-ghnat is important in this connection (of SB 10.1.4). pasu-ghna means "butcher." Persons fond of performing ritualistic ceremonies for elevation to the higher planetary systems must offer sacrifices (yajnas) by killing animals
- When Arjuna promised to behead the aggressor named Asvatthama, he knew well that Asvatthama was the son of a brahmana, but because the so-called brahmana acted like a butcher, he was taken as such, and there was no question of sin in killing him
- When he entered the house to kill Satrajit, all the women there cried very loudly, but in spite of their great protests, Satadhanva mercilessly butchered Satrajit without hesitation, exactly as a butcher kills an animal in the slaughterhouse