Brought Back to Life
"back to life"|"revived his consciousness"|"brought her dead husband back to life"|"brought them back to life"|"bring killed cows back to life"
Pages in category "Brought Back to Life"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- A man, snake-bitten, can be revived to his consciousness. Anyone Indian present here, they know. Still. Especially I have seen in Punjab, there are many snake enchanters who know the how to chant the mantras
- Arjuna, however, would not desist from entering the fire unless the sons of the brahmana were brought back. Therefore Krsna promised him, "I shall bring back the brahmana's sons. Do not try to commit suicide"
- If it were possible to create the living substance by chemical or physical combination or permutation of matter, then surely some disciple or other of these great scientists (Sri Jagadish Chandra Bose, Isaac Newton) would have brought them back to life
- If you are satisfied with this sacrifice and if you are actually able to do so, kindly bring Maharaja Nimi back to life in this body." The demigods said yes to this request by the sages
- No one but the Supreme Lord (Krsna) can become well versed in all the branches of Vedic wisdom simply by hearing once from his teacher. Nor can anyone bring a dead body back to life after the soul has already gone to the region of Yamaraja
- Now the child is dead. Now you give some chemical injection and bring it into life. Why you cannot do that? If you cannot do that, then what is the nonsense, saying that some chemical is missing? If it is missing, you replace it. Why you cannot replace?
- Nowadays, great scientists are trying to freeze dead bodies so that in the future these frozen bodies may again be brought to life
- She (the chaste wife of a brahmana) stopped the movement of the sun, brought her dead husband back to life and satisfied the three principal demigods (Brahma, Visnu and Mahesvara)
- She thus stopped the movement of the sun, brought her dead husband back to life and satisfied the three principal demigods (Brahma, Visnu and Mahesvara)
- Since you Muslims cannot bring killed cows back to life, you are responsible for killing them. Therefore you are going to hell; there is no way for your deliverance
- So materialistic life means that one is bitten by the snake of maya, illusion, and thus, without any Krsna consciousness, he is almost dead. Now the so-called dead man bitten by a snake can be brought back again to life by the chanting of some mantra
- Sukadeva Gosvami said: O King, when Bali Maharaja lost all his opulence and died in the fight, Sukracarya, a descendant of Bhrgu Muni, brought him back to life
- Sukadeva Gosvami said: Thereafter, by the supreme grace of the SPG, Sri Hari, all the demigods, headed by Indra and Vayu, were brought back to life. Being enlivened, the demigods began severely beating the very same demons who had defeated them before
- Surely some disciple or other of these great scientists (Sri Jagadish Chandra Bose, Sir Isaac Newton, Benjamin Franklin) would have brought them back to life (if it were possible) and would thus have prolonged their scientific contribution to the world
- The great sages and saintly persons could beget another person from the body of the dead King Vena, but it was not possible for them to bring King Vena back to life. King Vena was gone, and certainly he had taken another body
- The heavenly physicians like the Asvini-kumaras could give youthful life even to one who was advanced in age. Indeed, great yogis, with their mystic powers, can even bring a dead body back to life if the structure of the body is in order
- The sages said, "Because You (Balarama) desired to kill him, he should not be brought to life again. At the same time, You may remember that we sages and brahmanas voluntarily gave him long life; therefore, such a benediction should not be nullified"
- The so-called dead man bitten by a snake can be brought back to life by the chanting of some mantra. There are expert chanters of these mantras who can perform this feat
- The wives of the priests (in Daksa's sacrificial arena) requested that the animals be brought back to life by the glance of Lord Visnu to make a pleasing yajna
- There, on that hill, Sukracarya brought to life all the dead demoniac soldiers who had not lost their heads, trunks and limbs. He achieved this by his own mantra, known as Samjivani
- Therefore the great sages sometimes killed old cows, and by chanting Vedic hymns they brought them back to life for perfection
- They all prayed to Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, addressing Him as the Supreme Personality of Godhead Himself and saying, "Sir, please excuse our offense. Please have mercy upon us and bring our spiritual master back to life"
- This disciple (he was a dead body floating in the Ganges, and after Thakura Saranga dasa touched it with his feet, this immediately brought the body to life) later became famous as Thakura Murari, and his name is always associated with that of Sri Saranga
- We have already discussed this (bringing a dead body back to life) in connection with Bali Maharaja's soldiers and their treatment by Sukracarya
- When all the demon's (Aghasura) life air had passed away through that hole in the top of his head, Krsna glanced over the dead calves and cowherd boys and brought them back to life - SB 10.12.32
- When all the inhabitants of Ayodhya saw that their boys had come back to life, they were astounded, and King Sagara greatly lamented the absence of his son (Asamanjasa)
- When he (Saranga dasa) went to the bank of the Ganges to take his bath, by chance he saw a dead body floating in the water, and he touched it with his feet. This immediately brought the body to life, and Thakura Saranga dasa accepted him as his disciple
- When there was a war, soldiers would certainly die untimely, but if a soldier's body was intact, he could be brought to life again by this art of mrta-sanjivani