This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Bringing God (1 C, 9 P)
Pages in category "Bringing Krsna"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- A devotee can bring Krsna perfectly under his control. This is explained in Srimad-Bhagavatam (SB 10.14.3): ajita jito ’py asi tais tri-lokyam. Krsna is never conquered by anyone, but a devotee can conquer Him through devotional service
- After hearing this order, the driver brought Krsna's four special horses. The names and descriptions of these horses are mentioned in the Padma Purana
- Akrura also considered that he was very much favored by Kamsa, who was sending him to bring back Krsna and Balarama and thus enabling him to see the Lord
- Akrura replied, "As a friend, I shall carry out your order and bring Krsna and Balarama here, as you desire." After instructing his friends in various ways, Kamsa retired, and Akrura went back to his home
- As chaste women bring their gentle husbands under control by service, the pure devotees, who are equal to everyone and completely attached to Me in the core of the heart, bring Me under their full control
- As Maharaja Yudhisthira brought Krsna within the palace, the King became so confused in his jubilation that he practically forgot what he was to do at that time to receive Krsna and worship Him properly
- Bring Krsna, and then everything will be value. Otherwise, all zero. You may be proud of so-called material advancement. It is zero, because it will not save you, because tatha dehantara-praptih: you have to change your body
- By remaining in Kamsa's association, they (some of the chief devotees, such as Akrura) would be able to see the SPofG take birth and display His childhood pastimes, and Akrura would later go to Vrndavana to bring Krsna and Balarama to Mathura
- If even only once or even by force one brings the form of Krsna into one's mind, one can attain the supreme salvation by the mercy of Krsna, What then is to be said of those who always think of the lotus feet of the Lord - SB 10.12.39
- If even only once or even by force one brings the form of Krsna into one's mind, one can attain the supreme salvation by the mercy of Krsna, What then is to be said of those whose hearts the SPG enters when He appears as an incarnation - SB 10.12.39
- If even only once or even by force one brings the form of the Supreme Personality of Godhead into one's mind, one can attain the supreme salvation by the mercy of Krsna, as did Aghasura - SB 10.12.39
- If you bring Krsna within your heart, all maya will be finished. No more maya. This is the process. That is called Krsna consciousness. Maya can act only when there is no Krsna
- In his dream, Madhavendra Puri saw Gopala, who said, "My bodily temperature still has not decreased. Please bring sandalwood from the Malaya province and smear the pulp over My body to cool Me"
- In the Tenth Canto, 71st Chapter, 35th verse of the Srimad-Bhagavatam, there is an account of King Yudhisthira's bewilderment after his bringing Krsna into his home with the greatest respect
- Kamsa said, "I request you to go immediately to Vrndavana and find the two boys named Krsna and Balarama. They are the sons of Nanda Maharaja. Take this nice chariot, especially prepared for the boys, and bring Them here immediately"
- Krsna continues, "Bring sandalwood pulp from Jagannatha Puri. Kindly go quickly. Since no one else can do it, you must"
- Krsna must be brought to the center of all our activities; otherwise no activity will have value
- Krsna, "My dear friend (Sudama), what have you brought for Me? Has your wife given you some nice eatable for Me?” While addressing His friend, Lord Krsna looked upon him and smiled with great love"
- The same queen said, "But don’t bring with Him (Krsna) His most beloved goddess of fortune. Do you think that He cannot be separated from the goddess of fortune even for a moment? Could He not come here alone, without Laksmi?"
- The same queen said, "You are asking me to go to Him (Krsna), but I am not going. What is that? You talk of His coming to me? Does He desire to come here to fulfill my long expectation for Him? All right. You may bring Him here"
- Thereafter, His father, being afraid of Kamsa, brought Him to the cow pastures of Maharaja Nanda, and there He lived for eleven years like a covered flame with His elder brother, Baladeva
- When Krsna had been brought to Mathura, mother Yasoda, being very anxious and angry, began to rebuke the King of Mathura
- Why do you bring Krsna here? This is all sense gratification. (laughter) But that is very good that even in talking this material, you remembered Krsna. That is very good. You remember Krsna
- With great pleasure, King Nagnajit brought his daughter Satya before Krsna and handed her over to Him. Krsna also immediately accepted Satya as His wife. Then there was a marriage ceremony with great pomp
- Yasoda prayer, "My dear creator, won't you kindly bring my dear son Krsna back to me so that I can see Him at least for a moment"
- Your (Radharani's) loving qualities always attract Me (Krsna) to Vrndavana. Indeed, they will bring Me back within ten or twenty days, and when I return I shall enjoy both day and night with You and all the damsels of Vrajabhumi