Branches from Nityananda
- here we place all of the personalities from the Nityananda Tree
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Branches from Nityananda"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Sri Nityananda Prabhu is an extremely heavy branch of the Sri Caitanya tree. From that branch grow many branches and subbranches
- Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura writes in his Anubhasya - Sri Madhavacarya was the husband of Lord Nityananda’s daughter, Gangadevi. He took initiation from Purusottama, a branch of Nityananda Prabhu
- Sundarananda, another branch of Sri Nityananda Prabhu, was Lord Nityananda's most intimate servant. Lord Nityananda Prabhu perceived the life of Vrajabhumi in his company
- The present priestly order of the temple (of Ekacakra-grama) belongs to the family of Gopijana-vallabhananda, one of the branches of Nityananda Prabhu
- These branches and subbranches of devotees are innumerable and unlimited. Who could count them? For my personal purification I shall try to enumerate only the most prominent among them