bolt | bolte | bolted | bolting | bolts
Pages in category "Bolts"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Hardness of the heart is compared to a lightning bolt, with gold and with shellac. The lightning bolt is very strong and never becomes soft
- His (Uddhava's) two arms are just like the bolts of a door, His eyes are just like lotus flowers, and he is the most important devotee amongst all the associates (of Krsna). Let us therefore offer our respectful obeisances unto Uddhava's lotus feet
- How wonderful it is! Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu left His residence without opening the three strongly bolted doors
- Men are busy killing cows that are the source of yogurt, milk and ghee, they are cutting down all the trees that supply honey, and they are opening factories to manufacture nuts, bolts, automobiles and wine instead of engaging in agriculture
- My dear friend, Krsna's chest is as broad and attractive as a door made of indranila gems, and His two arms, as strong as bolts, can relieve the mental anguish of young girls distressed by lusty desires for Him
- One friend addressed Krsna, "My dear Madhusudana, You know my strength, yet You are encouraging Bhadrasena, and not me, to challenge mighty Baladeva. By this action You are simply insulting me because my arms are as strong as the bolts of the gate!"
- One resident of Mathura requested her father to bolt the doors and then go with her to the school of Sandipani Muni to find Krsna
- The gopis were advised by their superiors to bolt the doors at night, but they were so carefree that they did not carry out this order very rigidly
- The two very beautiful arms of Krsna are just like long bolts. They also resemble the bodies of black snakes that enter the space between the two hill-like breasts of women and bite their hearts. The women then die from the burning poison
- The vaisyas must be engaged in producing foodgrains, but they are not interested. They are interested for opening factories for bolts and nuts and tires, Goodwheel tires, Goodyear tires. Now you eat tire and bolt nut. No, you cannot eat
- When Krsna attained thirteen years of age, His two thighs were challenging the trunks of elephants, His rising chest was trying to come to peace talks with doors of jewels, and His two arms were minimizing the value of the bolts found on doors
- When Nanda Maharaj saw his foster son, Krsna, embarrassed in the sacrificial arena of Kamsa, he said, "How unfortunate I am that I did not keep my son bolted within a room"