boast | boasted | boastful | boastfulness | boasting | boastly
Pages in category "Boast"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- A small child, he's clapping. Why? "Hey Krsna." So anyway, everyone is remembering always Krsna. Keeping Krsna consciousness. Even a child here is the highest yogi. It is not our boastfulness. It is stated in authorized scripture like Bhagavad-gita
- Absorbed in thoughts of Krsna, the gopi who was carrying her friend began to boast that she was Krsna herself: "All of you just see my movement!"
- After thus vibrating all these boasting words, Rukmi immediately got on his chariot and told his chariot driver to pursue Krsna. He said, "I want to fight with Him immediately"
- An Aryan is one who does not boast, but is an actual devotee of the Lord
- How can you boastly say that "I don't believe in God"? This very power of speaking is the proof that there is the greatest authority who gives you everything
- However, that maya bewilders unfortunate people who have no intelligence. Thus they simply boast that this material world is theirs and that they are its enjoyers
- The demigods boast uselessly while away from the battlefield. Only where there is no fighting can they show their prowess. Therefore, from such demigods we (Kamsa and his ministers) have nothing to fear - SB 10.4.36
- The propensity to cheat is the fourth defect of conditioned life. I may be a fool, but I will boast that I am very learned
- The sacred thread on the body of a brahmana, ksatriya or vaisya is a symbol of initiation by the spiritual master; it is worth nothing if worn merely to boast of high parentage
- The uncivilized men in the jungle are having the same sex pleasure as the so-called civilized men who boast, "Instead of living in that hut made of leaves, we are living in a skyscraper building. This is advancement