Bhagavatam Verses Spoken by the Demons - Vaniquotes
Pages in category "Bhagavatam Verses Spoken by the Demons - Vaniquotes"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- O beautiful girl with beautiful eyebrows, certainly Providence, by His causeless mercy, has sent You to please the senses and minds of all of us. Is this not a fact?
- O beautiful woman, when you strike the bouncing ball against the ground with your hand again and again, your lotus feet do not stay in one place
- O King, a quarrel then arose among the demons over who would get the nectar first. Each of them said, "You cannot drink it first. I must drink it first. Me first, not you"
- O thin-waisted woman, who are so beautiful in Your prestigious position, we therefore request You to favor us by settling our dispute
- O wonderfully beautiful girl, You have such nice eyes, resembling the petals of a lotus flower. Who are You? Where do You come from? What is Your purpose in coming here, and to whom do You belong?
- O You whose thighs are extraordinarily beautiful, our minds are becoming agitated simply because of seeing You
- Oppressed by the weight of your full-grown breasts, your waist becomes fatigued, and your clear vision grows dull, as it were. Pray braid your comely hair
- We are now all engaged in enmity among ourselves because of this one subject matter - the container of nectar. Although we have been born in the same family, we are becoming increasingly inimical
- What to speak of human beings, even the demigods, demons, Siddhas, Gandharvas, Caranas and the various directors of the universe, the Prajapatis, have never touched You before. It is not that we are unable to understand Your identity
- Whosoever you may be, O beautiful girl, we are fortunate in being able to see you. While playing with a ball, you have agitated the minds of all onlookers