Bhagavatam Verses Spoken by Urvasi - Vaniquotes
Pages in category "Bhagavatam Verses Spoken by Urvasi - Vaniquotes"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- Urvasi replied: O most handsome man, who is the woman whose mind and sight would not be attracted by you? If a woman takes shelter of your chest, she cannot refuse to enjoy with you in a sexual relationship
- Urvasi said to King Pururava: You should not be controlled by your senses. Rather, you should know that the heart of a woman is like that of a fox. There is no use making friendship with women
- Urvasi said: "My dear hero, only preparations made in ghee (clarified butter) will be my eatables, and I shall not want to see you naked at any time, except at the time of sexual intercourse." The great-minded King Pururava accepted these proposals
- Urvasi said: "My dear King, seek shelter of the Gandharvas, for they will be able to deliver me to you again"
- Urvasi said: My dear King, you are a man, a hero. Don't be impatient and give up your life. Be sober and don't allow the senses to overcome you like foxes. Don't let the foxes eat you
- Urvasi said: Women are very easily seduced by men. Therefore, polluted women give up the friendship of a man who is their well-wisher and establish false friendship among fools. Indeed, they seek newer and newer friends, one after another
- Urvasi said: Women as a class are merciless and cunning. They cannot tolerate even a slight offense. For their own pleasure they can do anything irreligious, and therefore they do not fear killing even a faithful husband or brother
- Urvasi treated the two lambs like her own sons. Therefore, when they were being taken by the Gandharvas and began crying, Urvasi heard them and rebuked her husband