This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Beloved Krsna"
The following 52 pages are in this category, out of 52 total.
- Actually, our most Beloved Object is Krishna. Our love reposed on anything within our experience is due to our ultimate love for Krishna
- All the cows, bulls and small calves became overwhelmed with grief, and they began to look at Him with great anxiety. Out of fear they could only cry in agony and stand erect on the bank, unable to help their beloved Krsna
- Although Krsna was acting so wonderfully, Maharaja Nanda and mother Yasoda could not think of Him as the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Instead, they always accepted Him as their beloved child
- As soon as the queens saw from a distance their husband (Krsna), who was away from home for long periods due to the Battle of Kuruksetra, they all arose from the slumber of meditation and prepared to receive their most beloved
- If one cherishes pure loving devotion to Me, thinking of Me as his son, his friend or his beloved, regarding himself as great and considering Me his equal or inferior, I become subordinate to him
- In one night, therefore, they (the gopis) enjoyed the company of Krsna as their beloved husband, but that night was not an ordinary night
- In the Bhakti-rasamrta-sindhu, (3.2.84) sneha (affection) is described as follows: The symptom of such affection is that the lover cannot for a moment remain without the association of the beloved
- In the Skanda Purana there is a story of an old man residing in Hastinapur, capital of the kingdom of the Pandus, who desired Krsna as his beloved son
- In Vrndavana the devotees, they practically do not know that Krsna is God. "He is our very beloved friend." That's all. They doesn't care to know whether He is God or not
- Instead of trying to make this material world as beloved, you have to make Krsna as beloved. That is Krsna consciousness. The everything is there. You get everything in return, as here, you are trying to enjoy, but without any inebriety
- King Nanda, accompanied by his cowherd men, had loaded all their necessary paraphernalia on bullock carts, and all of the Vrndavana residents had come to Kuruksetra to see their beloved sons Lord Balarama and Lord Krsna
- Krsna is called Gopinatha because He is the beloved master of the gopis - CC Intro
- Mandalibhadra said, "My dear friends, our beloved Krsna is now very tired from working with the cows in the pasturing grounds and from traveling all over the forests"
- Mother Yasoda is praised for her unique position of love, for she could control even the all-powerful Lord as her beloved child
- Mother Yasoda, of course, did not want to chastise her beloved child very much, and therefore she immediately threw her stick away and simply rebuked Krsna
- O dearly beloved! Your lotus feet are so soft that we place them gently on our breasts, fearing that Your feet will be hurt. Our life rests only in You
- O My Lord! O dearest one! O only friend of the universe! O Krsna, O restless one, O only ocean of mercy! O My Lord, O My enjoyer, O beloved to My eyes! Alas, when will You again be visible to Me
- O My Lord! O most merciful master! O master of Mathura! When shall I see You again? Because of My not seeing You, My agitated heart has become unsteady. O most beloved one, what shall I do now
- O My Lord, O My husband, O most dearly beloved! O mighty-armed Lord! Where are You? Where are You? O My friend, reveal Yourself to Your maidservant, who is very much aggrieved by Your absence
- On the whole, I do not possess anything. Still, O beloved of the gopis, because You bestow Your mercy on the most fallen, I have an unbreakable hope that is constantly in my heart. That hope is always giving me pain
- She (mother Yasoda) has come to the platform of loving Krsna as her beloved child, and therefore she is accepted to be on the highest stage of spiritual realization
- Since You (Krsna) are the most beloved son of Your father, Vasudeva, Your mother, Devaki, has sent me to inform You of the unfortunate news that Salva has arrested Your father and taken him away by force, just as a butcher mercilessly takes away an animal
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu in particular felt separation from Krsna very deeply, exactly like a lover who is dejected in separation from the beloved
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu prayed: O Krsna, beloved son of Nanda Maharaja, I am Your eternal servant, but somehow or other I have fallen into this ocean of nescience, and although I am struggling very hard, there is no way I can save myself
- Success in life means accepting a spiritual master who knows Krsna as the only supreme beloved personality. One should worship such a confidential devotee of the Lord
- The beloved consorts of Lord Krsna are of three kinds: the goddesses of fortune, the queens, and the milkmaids of Vraja, who are the foremost of all. These consorts all proceed from Radhika
- The beloved Lord was away from His own prosperous metropolis of Dvaraka for a considerably long period because of the Battle of Kuruksetra, and thus all the inhabitants were overcome with melancholia due to the separation
- The doorkeeper grasped His hand and replied very hastily, 'Come, see Your beloved!' May that Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu rise within my heart and thus make me mad also
- The gopis are the predominated lovers, and Sri Krsna is the predominator, the beloved. The love of the predominated nourishes the love of the predominator. The gopis had no desire for selfish enjoyment
- The gopis know Krsna's desires, and they know how to render perfect loving service for His enjoyment. They perform their service expertly for the satisfaction of their beloved
- The gopis said, "Be our proprietor, for that is Your natural claim, and be our supreme friend, for You (Krsna) are naturally so. Let us thus embrace You as the supreme beloved"
- The Gopis said: "O dearly beloved (Krsna)! Your lotus feet are so soft that we place them gently on our breasts, fearing that Your feet will be hurt. Our life rests only in You"
- The gopis saw their beloved Krsna at Kuruksetra after a long separation. They secured and embraced Him in their hearts through their eyes, and they attained a joy so intense that not even perfect yogis can attain it
- The simple and delicate women truly thought that Lord Sri Krsna, their beloved husband, followed them and was dominated by them. They were unaware of the extent of the glories of their husband, as the atheists are unaware of Him as the supreme controller
- There are many relationships with Krsna - master and servant, friend and friend, parent and son, and lover and beloved. Out of all these rasas, the parakiya-rasa is considered to be the topmost
- They (Gopis) could not tolerate a moment's blinking of the eyes, for it kept them from seeing their beloved Lord Krsna. So what to speak of others, who are naturally very critical of every action of a responsible man
- This period is very convenient for the execution of spiritual activities. When that auspicious moment arrived, Krsna asked the gopis to leave. Although His beloveds were not willing to quit His company, they were very obedient to Him
- Those who drink through aural reception, fully filled with the nectarean message of Lord Krsna, the beloved of the devotees, purify the polluted aim of life known as material enjoyment and thus go back to Godhead, to the lotus feet of the Lord
- Thus having consoled His father and mother, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, appearing as the beloved son of Devaki, approached His grandfather Ugrasena and announced that Ugrasena would now be the King of the Yadu kingdom
- When Krsna, the beloved son of Nanda Maharaj, steps into His kaisora age, although He becomes more beautiful, His parents still consider Him as being in the pauganda age - even though He is between the ages of ten and fifteen
- When the gopis saw the demon (Trnavarta) killed and child Krsna very happily playing on his body, they immediately picked Krsna up with great affection. The cowherd men and women became very happy to get back their beloved child Krsna