Category:Because of God
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Because of God"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- All these facilities existed because of Lord Ramacandra's presence as the King of the entire world. A similar situation could be introduced immediately, even in this age called Kali, the worst of all ages
- Although the Lord is not visible in the beginning because of His glaring bodily effulgence, if a devotee sincerely wants to see Him, the Lord is revealed to him
- Although the Lord is the transcendental personification of the Vedic hymns, He has become more beautiful because of His (Varahadeva's) appearance to sustain the earth
- Because of His all-pervasiveness, He (The Supreme Lord) is able to enter not only into the hearts of the living entities, but even into the atoms also. As the Supersoul, He is the controller of all activities of the living entities
- Because of His desiring to control movement, His legs became manifested, from the legs the controlling deity Visnu was generated. By His personal supervision of this act, all varieties of human being are busily engaged in dutiful occupational sacrifice
- Haridasa Thakura was afraid that Advaita Acarya would be put into some difficulty because of His familiarity with Haridasa Thakura
- He is untouched by the contamination of material nature because of His spiritual potency, and because He is not subjected to material vision, He is known as transcendental. He has no material activities, nor has He a material form or name
- His face was more beautiful than millions upon millions of moons, and His teeth were like pomegranate seeds because of His chewing betel
- Lord Balarama had avoided taking part in the Battle of Kuruksetra, and yet because of His position as an incarnation, the reestablishment of religious principles was His prime duty
- Lord Ramacandra became King during Treta-yuga, but because of His good government, the age was like Satya-yuga. Everyone was religious and completely happy
- The asuras who fought against the Lord face to face got salvation due to their being killed by the Lord. This salvation of the demons is not due to their being devotees of the Lord; it is because of the Lord's causeless mercy
- The burden of the earth was certainly diminished by the Personality of Godhead and by others as well. When He was present as an incarnation, all good was performed because of His auspicious footprints
- The living entities, the entire phenomenal world is stirred into action and reaction because of the presence of His parts and parcels
- The Lord in His incarnation of Dhanvantari very quickly cures the diseases of the ever-diseased living entities simply by his fame personified, and only because of him do the demigods achieve long lives
- The Lord's form was extremely fearsome because of His angry eyes, which resembled molten gold; His shining mane, which expanded the dimensions of His fearful face; His deadly teeth; and His razor-sharp tongue, which moved about like a dueling sword
- The pious and intelligent person thinks that the sufferings inflicted upon him due to his previous sinful activities are only slight because of the Lord's mercy, and that by His mercy all suffering can be relieved in moment
- The supreme enjoyer, the Personality of Godhead, is the Supreme Brahman or the summum bonum because of His being the supreme cause of all causes
- They are not interested in the Supreme Personality's pastimes, which are worth hearing because of His transcendental prowess
- Varahadeva is the enjoyer of all sacrifices, and He is the unconquerable Supreme Personality of Godhead. He is never to be misunderstood to be other than the Supreme Lord because of His assuming the form of a boar to lift the earth
- Vedic instructions and sensible arguments establish that the Lord’s maintaining the cosmic manifestation and simultaneously being indifferent to the activities of its maintenance cannot be contradictory, because of His inconceivable energies