Pages in category "Balarama Acarya"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Balarama Acarya, being favored by Haridasa Thakura, was very much attached to him. Therefore he kept Haridasa Thakura in the village with great care and attention
- Balarama had three wives and nine sons. The youngest son of his first wife was known as Madhusudana Gosvami. He took the title Bhattacarya and accepted the path of the smarta or Mayavada philosophy
- Haridasa Thakura walked until he came to the village known as Candapura. There he stayed at the house of Balarama Acarya
- Haridasa Thakura was unhappy when he heard that the brahmana Gopala Cakravarti had been attacked by leprosy. Thus after informing Balarama Acarya, the priest of Hiranya Majumadara, he went to Santipura, the home of Advaita Acarya
- Hiranya and Govardhana were the two governmental treasurers in that division of the country. Their priest was named Balarama Acarya
- In Candapura lived Balarama Acarya and Yadunandana Acarya, the priests of these two personalities, and when Haridasa Thakura went there he lived with them
- In the village, Haridasa Thakura was given a solitary thatched cottage, where he performed the chanting of the Hare Krsna maha-mantra. He accepted prasadam at the house of Balarama Acarya