This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Ayodhya"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- The citizens of Ayodhya, upon seeing their King return after a long absence, offered Him flower garlands, waved their upper cloths, and danced in great jubilation
- The residence of Lord Ramacandra on this planet is Ayodhya. Ayodhya City is still existing in the district of Faizabad, which is situated on the northern side of Uttar Pradesh
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead incarnated Himself as Sri Rama, accepting the sonhood of His pure devotee Maharaja Dasaratha, the King of Ayodhya
- There were many kings like Lord Ramacandra, the King of Ayodhya, but none of them are mentioned as God in the revealed scriptures
- Thus receiving the order from Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to go to Vrndavana, Subuddhi Raya left Varanasi and went through Prayaga, Ayodhya and Naimisaranya toward Vrndavana
- When all the inhabitants of Ayodhya saw that their boys had come back to life, they were astounded, and King Sagara greatly lamented the absence of his son (Asamanjasa)
- When Maharaja Dasaratha ruled Ayodhya, the great sage Visvamitra once came to him to take away Lord Ramacandra and Laksmana to the forest to kill a demon
- When Ramacandra returned to Ayodhya, He was greeted on the road by the princely order, who showered His body with beautiful, fragrant flowers, while great personalities like Brahma, other demigods glorified the activities of the Lord in great jubilation
- With many soldiers, He (Krsna) approached that part of the country, known as Ayodhya, making a regular state visit