Pages in category "Aruna"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Some of the sages in the disciplic succession from the great saint Aruna meditate on the heart, because the Supersoul stays within the heart along with the living entity
- Some soldiers fought on the backs of vultures, eagles, ducks, hawks & bhasa birds. Some fought on the backs of timingilas, which can devour huge whales, some on the backs of sarabhas, and some on buffalo, rhinoceroses, cows, bulls, jungle cows and arunas
- Such people are called sarkaraksa, which means that they are situated in the gross bodily conception. There are also followers of the rsi known as Aruna. Following his path, they observe the activities of the arteries
- The mountains are named Manikuta, Vajrakuta, Indrasena, Jyotisman, Suparna, Hiranyasthiva and Meghamala, and the rivers are named Aruna, Nrmna, Angirasi, Savitri, Suptabhata, Rtambhara and Satyambhara
- The Vihangamas, Kamagamas, Nirvanarucis and others will be the demigods. The king of the demigods, Indra, will be Vaidhrta, and the seven sages will be headed by Aruna
- There are also followers of the rsi known as Aruna. Following his path, they observe the activities of the arteries. Thus they gradually rise to the heart, where subtle Brahman, Paramatma, is situated. They then worship Him
- There were also many other saintly demigods, kings and special royal orders called arunadayas from different dynasties of sages. When they all assembled together to meet the Emperor (Pariksit), he received them properly and bowed his head to the ground