afternoon | afternoons | afternoon's |"after noon"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Afternoon"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- I thank you very much for your kind invitation to visit Mauritius. I am pleased to inform you that I am arriving at Port Louis from Bombay on the afternoon of September 30th instant. I look forward to meeting with Your Excellency
- I was born September 1, 1896, Tuesday at about 4:00 in the afternoon. My rasi is Metthuna
- In other places, the offenses (to Deity worship) are listed: (b) to introduce differing sastras, (c) to chew pan and betel before the Deity, (d) to keep flowers for worship on the leaf of a castor oil plant, (e) to worship the Deity in the afternoon
- In the morning Her (Radharani's) body is bathed in the nectar of compassion, in the afternoon in the nectar of youth, and in the evening in the nectar of luster itself. In this way the bathing is performed
- Only on Sunday can you keep the Deity curtains open throughout the afternoon
- Out of the fourteen Manus, now it is, the eighth Manu is going on at the present moment. That means this is about one o'clock in the day of Brahma, just past noon. It is going to be afternoon
- Over and above the other baths (that Radharani takes), the bath taken in the afternoon is taken in the nectar of full beauty. This nectar represents the personal qualities of beauty and luster. Thus there are three baths in different kinds of water