This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Mad after Krsna (9 P)
Pages in category "After Krsna"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- Absorbed in the ecstatic mood of the gopis, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu wandered here and there. He began to inquire after Krsna by quoting verses to all the trees and creepers
- After gradually rising to the meridian of Dvaraka, the Lord (Krsna) set like the sun, placing everything in darkness, as described by Uddhava
- After His separation from Vrndavana and the innocent rural cowherd boys, girls, ladies and others, they all felt shock throughout their lives, and the separation of Radharani, the most beloved cowherd girl, is beyond expression
- After Krsna comes Balarama, after Balarama is Sankarsana, then Aniruddha, Pradyumna, Narayana and then the purusa-avataras - Maha-Visnu, Garbhodakasayi Visnu and Ksirodakasayi Visnu. All of them are avataras
- After Krsna did this (killed Gardabhasura), they all returned home, and their report of the day's activity perturbed Mother Yasoda because Krsna had been sent alone into such danger in the Talavana Forest. Thus she looked upon the boys with anger
- After Krsna disappeared with Radharani during the rasa dance, the gopis wandered in the forest looking for Him. In the same way, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu wandered in that garden by the sea
- After Krsna had just learned to walk, He was going in and out of the house very frequently. Yasoda became surprised and said
- After Krsna killed Gardabhasura, they all returned home, and their report of the day's activity perturbed mother Yasoda because Krsna had been sent alone into such danger in the Talavana forest
- After Krsna left the shelter of His real father and mother, He went to the lap of Yasodamayi to play the part of an ordinary cowherd boy in the blessed Vrajabhumi, which is very sanctified because of His childhood pastimes
- After Krsna returned from His teacher's home, He was pleased to see Uddhava, who happened to be His dearmost friend. Krsna wanted to send him to Vrndavana with a message to the residents to pacify their deep feelings of separation
- After Krsna's disappearance, less intelligent people misunderstood Him. They became contaminated with the Mayavada philosophy, which produced so many mental speculators that people forgot the actual position of the Absolute Truth and the living entity
- After Lord Krsna departed for His abode along with religious principles and transcendental knowledge, this Purana, Srimad-Bhagavatam, has arisen like the sun in this Age of Kali to enlighten those who have no spiritual vision
- After Lord Krsna had heard the prayers of Mother Earth, He immediately assured her of immunity from all fearful situations. He said to Bhagadatta, "Don't be afraid"
- After Lord Krsna heard the prayers of Bali Maharaja, He spoke as follows, "My dear King of the demons, in the millennium of Svayambhuva Manu, the Prajapati known as Marici begot six sons, all demigods, in the womb of his wife, Urna"
- After Lord Sri Krsna had been offended by Brahma, Brahma prayed to Him to be excused. But in spite of his offering nice prayers to Krsna, Brahma could not understand whether Krsna was satisfied or still dissatisfied
- Fifteen days after Krsna's birth, Radharani appeared. Radharani is Krsna's pleasure potency
- Finally, after some deliberation, He also entered the mouth of the demon. When Krsna entered, all the demigods, who had gathered to see the fun and who were hiding within the clouds, expressed their feelings with the words "Alas! Alas!"
- If you are actually hankering after Krsna - Krsna is within yourself - He will give you a guru. He will give you a guru. Guru-krsna-krpaya. But we must be fortunate to get real guru. If I am unfortunate, I'll not get a guru
- In the Rama incarnation He remained a king's son from His very childhood, but in the incarnation of Krsna, although He was the son of a king, He at once left the shelter of His real father & mother (King Vasudeva & Queen Devaki) just after His appearance
- Indra's wives inspired him to run after the Lord to fight, and Indra, because he was a henpecked husband and also a fool, listened to them and dared to fight with Krsna. He was a fool on this occasion because he forgot that everything belongs to the Lord
- The Lord chastised the snake-king within the water and drove him away, and after coming out of the river, He caused the cows to drink the water and proved that the water was again in its natural state
- The materialistic persons, they are after blessing for some material benefit. They are not after Krsna. That is another offense. Therefore to go to guru or to accept a guru, there should not be any material purpose