Addressing a Spiritual Master
Pages in category "Addressing a Spiritual Master"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- The author addresses the guru in the plural to show the highest respect for all his predecessor spiritual masters - CC Intro
- The bona fide spiritual master, who has full control over his senses, engages twenty-four hours a day in the Lord's service. He can therefore be addressed as gosani or gosvami
- The spiritual master is as respectable as Sri Krsna Caitanya or Lord Visnu Himself. For this reason the spiritual master is addressed as Om Visnupada or Prabhupada
- They (so-called devotees of Lord Caitanya who are envious to see our disciples addressing their spiritual master as Prabhupada) formed a faction along with other such envious persons just to minimize the value of the Krsna consciousness movement
- When many prabhus remain under the shelter of the lotus feet of another prabhu, the address Prabhupada is given. Sri Nityananda Prabhu and Sri Advaita Prabhu are also addressed as Prabhupada
- When our disciples wanted to address their spiritual master as Prabhupada, some foolish people became envious