Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:About Krsna Consciousness
"about Krsna consciousness"|"about Krishna consciousness"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Speaking about Krsna Consciousness (25 P)
Pages in category "About Krsna Consciousness"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- I am sure if he sees me it will not be difficult to convince him about this Krsna Consciousness philosophy because after all he is your son. I do not know his present address, otherwise I would have called him here directly
- I am very glad to hear that you are very serious about Krsna Consciousness and are chanting 16 rounds, following the regulative principles and trying to distribute my books in New Zealand
- I can see from your letter that you are very sincere about Krsna Consciousness and Gurukula. Yes, you should always feel yourself most fortunate and glad that you are in the Krsna Consciousness movement where you can learn sanskrit and English
- I have not come to teach you something invented by me. I have come to teach you about Krsna consciousness
- If you are more serious about Krsna Consciousness then you should not only read our books and literatures with due care, but also if possible you should come here and live with me for some time
- If you are serious about Krsna consciousness, if you are serious about increasing attachment for Krsna, then you should come and live with the devotees
- In our Back To Godhead I am very pleased to see that many of our disciples are becoming eager to record their thoughtful ideas about Krsna Consciousness
- In our movement, the guru-kula plays an extremely important part in our activities because right from childhood the boys at the guru-kula are instructed about Krsna consciousness. Thus they become steady within the cores of their hearts
- No instruction about Krsna consciousness, simply attached to the temple and belling, and now devotion is zero
- Now any of my students, you ask them to change his position from Krsna consciousness to something else. I don't think they will agree. They are not fools; they are all qualified, educated. They are firmly convinced about Krsna consciousness
- One should inquire about the Krsna consciousness movement and open his mind in order to understand the situation of this material world. Thus the guhyam akhyati prcchati principles can be served
- Our difficulty is that when we want to convince another person about Krsna consciousness, he thinks that "I am Hindu, I am Christian, I am Mohammedan, so they are trying to proselytize me"
- Please continue to be very sincere about developing your Krishna Consciousness and Krishna will give you all facilities to return with Him to His Spiritual Abode
- Please continue to try & convince the world leaders who are in Washington D.C. about our Krishna Consciousness program. Why don't you approach the Congressmen & Representatives & inform them of the work that our men are doing within their states & cities
- Propagate our processes of Sankirtana, sumptuous Love feasts, and reading literatures of Krishna Consciousness, and surely many persons will be attracted to join this sublime movement
- We (the Krsna consciousness movement) arrange for their lodging and board so that they (everyone who is serious about progressing in Krsna consciousness) can peacefully cultivate Krsna consciousness and return home, back to Godhead, even in this life
- We must make a large propoganda program for Krsna Consciousness by distributing these books everywhere, all over the world
- Why should you wait for another birth or in another planet? Finish. Now, if you are actually serious about Krsna consciousness, then finish now
- You have asked me some questions about the functions of sex life in Krishna Consciousness, and the basic principle is that it should be avoided as far as possible
- Your representation that Sanskrit is the origin of Indo-European languages, is quite right, but our main concern is how we can impress people about the importance of Krishna Consciousness