Category:1970 Pages Needing Audio
All these pages are from lectures that are not yet released by the Bhaktivedanta Archives, as soon as th Bhaktivedanta Archives releases them we will place them into Vaniquotes.
- Pages listed under '0' are 'one quote pages' being processed.
- Pages listed under 'A-Z' are 'one quote pages' that are yet to be processed.
- Multi-quote pages are listed under '1-9' indicating for each, how many audio file are missing.
- Pages grouped under symbols mean there is more than one page with the exact audio and are yet to be processed.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Indore Pages Needing Audio (18 P)
Pages in category "1970 Pages Needing Audio"
The following 57 pages are in this category, out of 57 total.
- A Vaisnava acarya's body is never burned. It is entombed. They worship the body. But that is spiritual body
- Any scripture, any literature, transcendental literature, whose aim is to understand God, that is Veda. Therefore, anyone who is searching after the Supreme Lord, he is following the Vedic religion. This is another conclusion
- As in every birth the necessity of father and mother is there, similarly, in this birth also, spiritual rebirth, there is necessity of mother and father. The mother is this Vedic knowledge, and the father is the spiritual master
- As soon as we go out of the scope of this Krsna consciousness, there will be so many talks. And that will mislead you. That is maya. And if you stick to the Krsna consciousness, there is no secrecy, there is no duplicity, there is no diplomacy
- Gaurasundara was going to maintain, and he drives fifty miles off, Honolulu. The poor fellow had to rise early in the morning. You see? And so much haste. Therefore: "Gaurasundara, you better give up this job. Just depend on Krsna"
- Grandfather Bhisma was very severely piercing Krsna's body with arrows, and Krsna was enjoying. That is the relationship between Krsna and His devotees. Krsna can be worshiped, Krsna can be loved, by any capacity
- Haridasa Thakura, he was chanting very loudly; Caitanya Mahaprabhu chanted very loudly. So what more evidence you want? My Guru Maharaja chanted loudly, we are chanting loudly
- How God is dead? You are under so much control, how God is dead? You can say that there is no government, provided there is nobody to check you. But if you are in every step checked, how you can say there is no government. That is another foolishness
- I am especially talking to my sannyasi disciples, who are going out today on a great mission. Please stick to this principle-one-Krsna. You will be benefited, and the persons to whom you'll talk, they will be benefited, the world will be benefited
- I am getting reports from outside that some of our family disciples, they are not very much attending temples regularly. So if they do not attend temples, do not take to the service, then gradually they'll become grhamedhi, just like ordinary karmis
- I was told by one devotee, a person working for Lord Caitanya, Lord Caitanya will appear as Supersoul to him (indistinct) this happen?
- If you can keep these six principles always in front then your progress in Krsna consciousness is sure
- If you don't improve yourself in Krsna consciousness, then you again become stool worms
- If you make it a vow that "I shall not eat anything which is not offered to Krsna," that means it is a surrender. You surrender to Krsna, that "My dear Lord, I shall not eat anything which is not offered to You." That's vow. That vow is surrender
- If you want to love God, there is nothing throughout the whole world which can check you. Simply you have to develop your eagerness: "Krsna, I want You." That's all. Then there is no question of checking
- If you want to see God just face to face, not fiction, then you must follow the rules and regulation, you must chant, you must purify yourself. You must wait. The time will come. When you are purified, you'll see God
- If you work so hard, you must know what benefit you are deriving out of it. But the ass does not know. Similarly, the karmis, they are very busy, very busy accumulating wealth. But he does not know what for he is doing so, why he is so laboring hard
- In the path of Krsna consciousness the first principle is enthusiasm. If you lack enthusiasm then other things will not happen. And you can keep enthusiastic if you follow the rules and regulation and chant regularly Hare Krsna mantra
- It is not a fact that there is no living entity. Accepting they reached the moon planet, they might have gone to the part where it is desert or barren land, because in each and every planet there is such possibility
- Krsna consciousness movement is for that purpose, that people should be taught that "You are eternal servant of God. Don't falsely claim that you are God. You don't care for God. You have to care."
- Krsna consciousness movement is trying to create a population of paramahamsa. That is our propaganda. We are not trying to create a class of men like crows or cats and dogs, but like the hamsas
- Krsna is lion to the demons, and He's a lamb to the devotees
- One who cannot rise early in the morning, he is not spiritually serious. That is test
- Our Krsna consciousness movement is a protest against all this nonsense. And therefore we, sometimes we are unpopular. But we don't care for that. Popular or unpopular, we must go on with our business
- Our process is very easy. We have to see whether my Guru Maharaja, his Guru Maharaja has followed this. Then there will be no more doubt
- Our students, they have very quickly given up the four principles of sinful activity. And that is actually surprising to all these so-called sannyasis also. They are surprised
- Temple we have to construct. But for that construction, temple, they will pay. But for residential and other buildings and maintenance we have to arrange. That's not a bad proposal. It is very nice proposal. They are giving us land, giving us a temple
- The crowlike birds or crowlike men or karmis, they're envious. You'll find. And even, without any offense... Just like dog: You pass on. Without any offense, he'll bark, Ow, ow, ow, ow
- The Deity worship, the kirtana, the street sankirtana, distribution of literature, books. You should carry on this program with great enthusiasm. That is my request
- The whole substance (of Bhakti-rasamrta-sindhu) is creamed (in The Nectar of Devotion). You should take advantage of this. And don't indulge in much unnecessary talks. Time should be very properly utilized
- Then neglecting the orders of the spiritual master. The beginning of initiation is to voluntarily accept the spiritual master. To abide by his order. So, if you disobey his order, then it is offense. This is fourth offense
- There was a famine in India in 1942, big famine. I particularly inquired among the disciples of my Guru Maharaja, and even the remote village, they said that "We have no difficulty"
- These societies, those who are claiming that "I am God. You are God. Everyone God" - God has become so cheap that everyone is God - you immediately should know he's a rascal number one. Immediately
- This Jagannatha Deity was established by one King Indradyumna about more than three thousand years ago. This temple is very old. Even in some literatures of your Christian religion I find that Lord Jesus Christ also went to this Jagannatha temple
- This world is not false because it is emanation from the real, the absolute real. How it can be false? It has got its proper use. One who does not know its proper use, for them it is false. They are after something false
- We are fighting between the different religions because there is no Krsna religion, no eternal religion, only temporary religion. "I am Christian," "I am Hindu," "I am Muslim"
- We are not like ordinary press, that anything and anything will come and we shall publish. No. That is not our business. It must be approved, as we are presenting Bhagavad-gita as it is, no mental concoction. We don't allow any mental concoction
- We have practical experience that everywhere we chant, everyone can join this chanting of Hare Krsna. So we simply request
- We have to prepare for eternal life, blissful life, and life full of knowledge. If we do not do that, then our this human form of life is missing, is misused
- Whatever you find in Brahma-samhita, the same thing you'll find in Isopanisad, the same thing you'll find Bhagavad-gita, same thing you'll find in other Vedic literature
- Why India is fallen down? Because the so-called rascals, they are claiming that "I am brahmana." But what is our occupation, sir? "Oh, I am serving as a coolie." Is that brahmana's business?
- You are being trained up to become qualified brahmanas. So be always careful that you may not contact the quality of passion and ignorance. Passion and ignorance will induce you... Kama lobha, lust and greediness
- You cannot directly approach God. That is useless. You have no power to approach God directly. That is not possible. Let them study this philosophy. We have got books, enough books. One cannot read all these books even throughout whole life
- You have to follow great personalities. Therefore we are trying to follow Lord Krsna or Lord Caitanya. That is perfection. You have to take evidences from the Vedas. You have to follow the instruction. The success is sure
- You understand what is the meaning of Bhagavata, this word, Bhagavata? You understand? These are the common questions. If you do not understand this common question then how you can instruct others?
- You'll see Krsna as lion when He'll ultimately come and capture you, "Ow!" (laughter) That is death. Atheist will see Krsna as death, and theist, devotee, will see Krsna as lover. Hare Krsna
- Your advancement will be tested when you can meet opposing elements