Devotees of God Have Been Glorifying God Since Time Immemorial
Pages in category "Devotees of God Have Been Glorifying God Since Time Immemorial"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- He (Brahma) is the representative of Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and has been assigned to preside over universal affairs
- He (God) can also run so swiftly that no one can surpass Him. This has already been described in the previous verse - ISO 4
- In the previous verse (SB 3.15.30) it has been clearly mentioned that the Kumaras were liberated persons. Viditatma-tattva means "one who understands the truth of self-realization."
- One should carefully avoid the offenses (against the holy names of God), which have already been described in connection with verse - of CC Adi 8.24
- The duration of one hundred years in the life of Brahma has already been discussed in many places in this work, and it is described in Bhagavad-gita (BG 8.17) also
- The Lord has innumerable devotees all over the universe, and they have been glorifying the Lord since time immemorial and for an unlimited time. But still they cannot completely finish enumerating the glories of the Lord